Monday 29 December 2014

The best of the bunch in 2014

Today I bring to you a short directory of the five most popular blog posts we've published in the last year! I wanted to thank you all for sticking with us and our inconsistent blog posts and I hope I have the motivation to write a lot more for you all next year. Please feel free to comment with blog post suggestions/recommendations and blog advice, we're more than happy to hear them! 


Whilst the first post in what I might eventually make a 'series' of posts was very popular, it was this second post about some of my favourite bloggers and their everyday makeup that takes the cake for most popular blog post in 2014. In this post I chat to Kate Gabrielle from Scathingly Brilliant and Connie Li from Itsconnieyeah about their personal everyday 'looks' and the products they use to achieve them.

Photo supplied by Kate 


Here we are with the first post about my favourite bloggers and their everyday makeup! Much like the second post, I chatted to two of my beautiful internet friends, Annika from The Pineneedle Collective and Kailey from Mermaidens about their everyday makeup and what they do to achieve their signature looks. 

Photo supplied by Annika ♥


This is definitely one of my personal favourite posts of twenty-fourteen as it holds a special place in my memory and will be something I fondly remember for the rest of my life. Tayla and I were lucky enough to go and meet Benedict Cumberbatch at an OZ Comic-con event and naturally, I had to write a blogpost about the experience, be warned- there is an excess of fan-girling within this post. 



Definitely one of the much more 'personal' and emotional posts I've written for the blog within the past year and I'm actually really surprised it was as popular as it turned out to be. Sure, I figured people I personally know may have been a little curious but the response both on the blog and on other social media outlets was overwhelming and greatly appreciated. I'm still in the recovery process after my spinal fusion surgery by the way, but have started getting back to everyday life (finally).



The fifth and final most popular post was written way back in March and continued to be one of the top two popular posts all year until the previous posts mentioned gained popularity. In this post I share my love for Too Faced Cosmetics and a lot of you seemed rather interested in trying out some of the products I mentioned! 


This will probably be my final post for the year! I might post a little 'year in review' post or something similar in the new year but until then- Thank you for reading and sticking with us this year! 
Love from Maddie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment